Christian Testimony: Joscelyn - "How I Became Christian"

I love that Joscelyn is a new believer, about a year.  Here is her testimony from her YouTube channel:  

My Testimony: How I Became Christian  (15 minutes long)

I love seeing people just starting out on their journeys with the Lord.  You can tell she's glowing about it all.  And that's really cool to see.  In her video, she shares with us a little bit about how she tried the world and found it lacking and how only the Lord could fill that hole we all have.  She's quite wise for someone so young and new to the faith.

Welcome to the family, Joscelyn!  Thanks for sharing your story with us!

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

My Panic Attack (repost)

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

It's Friday, but ...

For my new friend who's struggling:

Leaving Calvinism: Free To Decide

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.