Anti-Calvinism Memes Are So Much Fun To Make

(All memes made with IMGFLIP)

 




































































































Yes, I know they're a little childish.  But I'm having fun making them anyway.  It's my way of venting some of the frustration of leaving our church because of Calvinism and of not being able to talk to anyone at church about it because no one else - except one other family - seems to care.  And so, yes, I'm allowing myself to be a little childish now and then, for my own amusement.

Or was I "predestined" to be a little childish?  ;)



Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Motherhood Matters To The Ones Who Matter Most!

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

Ah, yes, praise God for hell-bound vipers!

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Calvinist Ascol Defends Calvinist Dishonesty

Alexa PenaVega on her heartbreaking loss

Updated: Alana L. 5P (conflations: natural vs moral)

Alana L.: 5k ("soveriegn")

My "When Anxiety Strikes" Playlist