DC Talk - "Fearless"

One of my favorite bands as a teen was DC Talk.  And I am talking way back from their first album with "Heavenbound" and "Spinnin' Round" and their second album with "Nu Thang" and "I Love Rap Music."  

(Wow, that really dates me!  And wow, was it nostalgic to go back and watch these videos again!)  

I even had (have) their video tape "Rap, Rock, & Soul."  I tell ya, I was a fan!  Always will be.  (My friend and I even did a choreographed "dance" to "Spinnin' Round" in front of our Christian camp one year in matching blue button-down shirts and men's ties.  Thank God there were no cell phone cameras back then.)  

Here's one of their great later ones, one many people can probably relate to:

Fearless


(And I've always loved these three also: "What If I Stumble?" and "Colored People" and who could forget "Jesus Freak."  I don't get the videos, but I love the songs!) 

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

Motherhood Matters To The Ones Who Matter Most!

"Toxic Femininity"

My "When Anxiety Strikes" Playlist

Alexa PenaVega on her heartbreaking loss

Alana L.: 5k ("soveriegn")

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Ah, yes, praise God for hell-bound vipers!

Spiritual Warfare: Sword of the Spirit 3 (songs/sermons)