DC Talk - "Fearless"

One of my favorite bands as a teen was DC Talk.  And I am talking way back from their first album with "Heavenbound" and "Spinnin' Round" and their second album with "Nu Thang" and "I Love Rap Music."  

(Wow, that really dates me!  And wow, was it nostalgic to go back and watch these videos again!)  

I even had (have) their video tape "Rap, Rock, & Soul."  I tell ya, I was a fan!  Always will be.  (My friend and I even did a choreographed "dance" to "Spinnin' Round" in front of our Christian camp one year in matching blue button-down shirts and men's ties.  Thank God there were no cell phone cameras back then.)  

Here's one of their great later ones, one many people can probably relate to:

Fearless


(And I've always loved these three also: "What If I Stumble?" and "Colored People" and who could forget "Jesus Freak."  I don't get the videos, but I love the songs!) 

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

My Panic Attack (repost)

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

For my new friend who's struggling:

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

On this Good Friday