Lord, I Don't Know ... But Hallelujah Anyway!

We don't often know why things happen the way they do or why God allows what He does, but that's okay.  We don't have to know, because God does.  ("Lord, I Don't Know" by the Newsboys)

And if we're going to be singing "Hallelujah" all eternity anyway, why not start now?  ("Hallelujah" by the Newsboys)


I've found that sometimes the only way to deal with feeling hopeless, downtrodden, and brokenhearted is to sing, even when you don't want to.  In fact, especially when you don't want to. 

Just sing anyway!

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Motherhood Matters To The Ones Who Matter Most!

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

Ah, yes, praise God for hell-bound vipers!

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Calvinist Ascol Defends Calvinist Dishonesty

Alexa PenaVega on her heartbreaking loss

Updated: Alana L. 5P (conflations: natural vs moral)

Alana L.: 5k ("soveriegn")

My "When Anxiety Strikes" Playlist