"Pre-Tribulation Rapture: Outline of End Time Events" from Tracking Bible Prophecy

For a good look into the events of the End Times, see this post: 

http://www.trackingbibleprophecy.org/rapturetoc.php

I haven't read all of it yet, but I agree (for the most part) with what I've read so far.


[A suggestion for Christians: Go to thrift stores and dollar stores and buy a bunch of Bibles to store in your home for those who are left behind after the rapture.  You can bet that during the tribulation Bibles will be banned, stores will stop selling them, and they will be removed from the internet.  So stock up on a bunch now, and pray that those who need them during the tribulation will find them and share them with others who need them.]

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

My "When Anxiety Strikes" Playlist

"Toxic Femininity"

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

Anti-Calvinism Links

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

#2: Embracing Hope, Jan. 2016 (repost)

The Evans Family Discusses Faith and Loss

How Can Calvinists Say "God Causes ALL Things, But He's Not The Cause Of Sin"?

"Bring me pain, Lord, if it brings You glory!"

Leaving Calvinism: Steven Hitchcock