The Liberal's Reaction to Election Fraud (and some encouraging Bible verses)

 To me, this video clip neatly sums up the reaction of liberal politicians and the liberal media to the possible election fraud this year (the accidents represent the fraud and the guy at the end represents the liberals):

Nothing to see here, move along

(Click here for a picture meme)


And in my Bible reading today, I found a great prayer for America during these uncertain times:

"Then Asa called to the Lord his God and said, 'Lord, there is no one like you to help the powerless against the mighty.  Help us, O Lord our God, for we rely on you, and in your name we have come against this vast army.  O Lord, you are our God; do not let man prevail against you.'"  (2 Chronicles 14:11)

And then just a few verses later we are reminded of this truth, the key to getting the Lord's help: "The Lord is with you when you are with him.  If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will forsake you." (2 Chronicles 15:2)

Sobering words!

"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."  (2 Chronicles 7:14)

But no matter what happens, be comforted by these words:  "For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him."  (2 Chronicles 16:9)

We cannot control what our country does, but we can remain faithful to the Lord in our own lives.  And if we do, He will be our comfort and our help!  He is our hope and our salvation!


"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'"  (Psalm 91:1-2)

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.'  The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord."  (Lam. 3:22-26)

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."  (Isaiah 41:10)

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."  (Deut. 31:8)

"The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.  The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."  (Psalm 34:17-18)

"Submit yourselves, then, to God.  Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.  Come near to God and he will come near to you."  (James 4:7-8)

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

My Panic Attack (repost)

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

My Favorite Live Bird Cams (and a few others too)

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

For my new friend who's struggling: