Since we are not going to our church anymore because of its recent slide into Calvinism, I am needing to find good, godly Christian speakers online to get my "church" from. For now. And my go-to preacher is, of course, Tony Evans. But to mix it up a little, I have recently been watching his daughter speak, Priscilla Shirer. And she's good. Really good. (I also love the movie she's in, War Room . It really does make you want to take prayer more seriously.) Over the past couple days, I watched these three videos by Priscilla Shirer. And I thought I'd share the links here, in case you are looking for a little practical encouragement too. Acting In Obedience The Armor [I'll admit, though, that while I totally understand the need for and importance of prayer, I'm still really struggling with it. After having so many prayers and expectations fail, so many times I've gotten my hopes up about something only to severely cra...