Allow me to vent. And don't get too alarmed. I'm fine. Really, I am. I was reading today about a woman who gave a prophetic word of encouragement to a young girl who needed to know that God saw her, that she wasn't overlooked and insignificant. It was a sweet thing, nice to know that God would reach down to tell a young girl, "I see you. You matter to Me." But it also made me a little sad. Because it made me think, "Me, too, Lord? Would You send me a note that You see me? I could use a little encouragement, too." It seems harder when you're older sometimes, especially when you're well-grounded in the faith. I mean, life is easier in a way because I know what I believe, Who I believe in, and why I believe. I've had my turns when God's reached down to encourage me before. I know Him well! So I do not struggle with my faith. I have gotten to the point where I know it's Jesus or nothing, where I know I wo...